Balance challenge
Hello
I've recently decided to quit killer and I've been playing for quite a while now. To all the survivor mains out there just a question. How many games in a row without dying will it taken to prove the game is incredibly survivor sided ?
No perks. No gen repair. No items brought in. I'm sitting at 14 games in a row since I've started counting that ive survived.
Lol this is such a joke I cant believe survivor is this easy to play. I've been stressing my brains out to get 2ks and literally all I have to do is rotate lockers and jump hatch or wait for the gates while spinning in the Bush next to it for 5 minutes.
Comments
Nice, got any videos to prove your point or you just gonna make another blatant killer circlejerk post to get upvotes?
even as a killer main it looks like not only are you a low rank survivor but you dont have an altruistic bone in your body
It gets harder as you get higher, especially if you're a solo.
Just wait until you face a rank 1 Spirit.