Lf wearing Jake's face? RACIST!
yea yellow face
yea yellow face
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i kinda laugh when I see people complain about this stuff lol all I gotta say to people who make serious threads crying about “racism” is grow thicker skin or just delete the game
Honestly I don't think the original thread on this was just a troll thread. I honestly think the OP in the other thread doesn't really care and is just arguing for the sake of arguing since they're bored at home self-isolating and don't want to actually play the game lol
I can only say...
I mean, you're definitely not wrong, especially with Claudette. That's also why Leatherface is a villain, though, right? And why its doubly awesome when you escape against them.