Feedback on progression and Ranking
I play against the Red Rank and Purple Rank players of this game. I'd have to say that both sides complain quite a bit about everything, BUT the people whom suffer most are the players below RANK 12. I just made a list of about every perk that is USELESS against red Rank players. MOST of which these PERKS are ONLY minor contributors to the matches. Which is why they are not crossed out in RED, or some still are in GREEN slashes.
That said. I would have to say that nerfing every item in the game and constantly adjusting perks is NOT the fix to the matches. What WILL have to be done is: As players rank up. The difficulty of the matches must change.
1 ) If the Killer's level is higher than the Survivor's ranks. The Killer should have LESS Hooks on the map. If the Survivor level is greater. more hooks.
2 ) Number of generators REQUIRED to be completed should be adjusted for the Rank average of everyone in general.
Thoughts: No amount of item changes, item nerfs, pallet loop changes, or perk-edits have EVER solved anything since launch.

Comments