Bloodpoints for cosmetics
I think BP should start to be able to buy cosmetic items. After a long time of using it for the blood web and being given out like candy I think it's time it served a more fun purpose. I know the devs want you to spend real money for auric cells or use a shitload of gems but trust me if I spend a lot of BP on a cosmetic (Example a new top itself might be 100k blood points) trust me I would play the game ALOT longer and harder to earn it all and isn't that what the game is about?
Comments
I'm not sure about Very Rare cosmetics or even Rare cosmetics but the Common - the simple recolours - should definitely be able to be bought with BP; they are not worth the 1800 shards and personally, I would never spend Auric Cells on them.
They’ll never do that