Why isnt everything based on the server?
So, we all see this:
As long as they fix attacks that should have hit but somehow missed, the grab animation bug, hatchets that fly through survivors bodies without doing anything, Trapper's horrific trap hit boxes, killer frame rate in corn, killer frame rate from blood lust
And other times we see this:
462 votes and 19 comments so far on Reddit
(I know he got the grab, but come on)
Anyways, so my proposal, make everything server sided.
It is not fair that killers hit ridiculous swings just because it looks right for them
Just as wrong for survivors to get out of a grab unscathed because the game said no
It will be equal for both sides.
Comments
While I agree, your examples happened 3 months ago and 1 year ago. Seeing that on the first Link, they were not on Dedicated Servers.
For grabs it can btw. also work that the Survivor is already standing at the Gen. Even works at pallets, I was already running away when the Killer revealed he has eaten a gumo gumo no mi and still put his filthy hands on me and put me on the hook.
So yeah, it should be fair for both sides, but I highly doubt that this is gonna happen.