Zarina's New Outfit is Bugged

Platform: PC

Description: When you have her new body piece equipped (the head and pants don't matter), there is severe clipping issues with her neck and you can see the seam line along her neck as well. It just looks very badly but together.

Steps: Just equip Zarina's green cardigan and you can see the inconsistency.

How often: All the time with any of her head pieces.

20200401120108_1.jpg

As you can see in this picture how her neck just completely disconnects from the outfit and leaves her body. You can also see the line along her neck where the two pieces don't match up. On top of those two issues, her skin color is different from her chest and her neck, it just doesn't look good.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • When I was last playing, when I hooked Zarina with this outfit, her torso dropped a few inches off of her body and I could see between her head and torso.

  • @Bentcheesee said:

    When I was last playing, when I hooked Zarina with this outfit, her torso dropped a few inches off of her body and I could see between her head and torso.

    Huh, I have not experienced that one yet... Although I haven't faced a Zarina with this outfit yet either.

  • 20200402003856_1.jpg 20200401172548_1.jpg

    I have since notice different clipping issues on both sides of her new cosmetic as well. As you can see on both of the above pictures, Zarina's white shirt and skin clip through the green cardigan. This happens all the time when she does various actions and it's very annoying to see.

  • @Luigifan64 Was this fixed in version 3.7.0?

  • @Twenties20ka said:

    @Luigifan64 Was this fixed in version 3.7.0?

    Haven’t checked, unfortunately her suit coat is still bugged

  • @Twenties20ka said:

    @Luigifan64 Was this fixed in version 3.7.0?

    I have since checked, and no, they did not fix it