Make Rift tiers still available to buy?

I didn't get to progress very far in the Rift during this Tome which is unfortunate but I was still willing to go on today and buy some levels to get the cosmetics I wanted.

However, something came up today and I completely missed the Rift deadline.

Having a strict deadline to the Rift and being able to earn Rift fragments through the challenges is fine but could there be an extended opportunity to buy Rift tiers with cells? Even just a day or two if not up to the next Tome?

I know it's my fault and I should have bought the tiers last night but right now I'm just annoyed that I'll never get the Mr Puddles skin. 🙁


Thanks.

Comments

  • You will get the Mr. Puddles skin. It will be available in the store eventually. I think there is like a 6 month wait time.

  • I don't understand why the Rfit can't stay open until the next one begins. That way we'll always have a Rift going for players to earn rewards. There was an issue towards the very end of the Rift that prevented a decent amount of people from playing, so hopefully the devs will decide to bring back the Rfit for a couple of days to compensate for that.

    I think the Mr. Puddles Clown and Demon Slayer Feng skins are coming sooner than most Rift cosmetics and charms because they were created by community members. They'll be available to purchase with Cells and Iridescent Shards.