New Rift release date?
I'm sorry if this information is posted elsewhere - I just have not seen it.
The Rift closed last night and I am wondering if anyone knows when the next will be up? I'm already thirsty for those new cosmetics! 🤣
I'm sorry if this information is posted elsewhere - I just have not seen it.
The Rift closed last night and I am wondering if anyone knows when the next will be up? I'm already thirsty for those new cosmetics! 🤣
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The last two Rifts released with a mid-chapter patch, so it's safe to assume that the third one will follow suit. The patch should come out around late April/early May.
Thank you very much! <3
Who you think will be in lore.
I think it be: Dwight and some survivors like jeff.
My guess would be the 18th and if not on the 18th then close to it