Tome 3?
Hi all. Anyone know when the Tome 3 challenges are expected? Sorry been out of the loop. Cheers.
Tagged:
Trusted
Hi all. Anyone know when the Tome 3 challenges are expected? Sorry been out of the loop. Cheers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Next mid-chapter. The last two Tomes have come out with them, so the third will most likely follow suit.
When is the next mid-chapter? Ta.
Probably end of April or early May.
Ok thanks
I believe it happens after the first 2 hotfixes of the new Chapter. By this I mean the chapter releases and than the mid-chapter happens AFTER 2 hotfixes come out. So as said above, probably around the end of April or early May.
Keep in mind that this is just speculation, please don't take it as a fact. I'm just going off of how the pas mid-chapters we released, that doesn't mean what I said above is true, it's just speculation.
Ok cheers.
No problem, glad I could help.