Question about tome

Hi y’all, I’ve been up grinding all night to finish the rift and tome 4. I’m beyond tired and I ‘m a few tiers away from finishing it but I know I won’t be done before time is up so I’ve just decided to buy the rest of the tiers.

My biggest concern right now is finishing tome 4.. so after the rift closes, will I still be able to get the tome 4 charm?

Comments

  • Yes, you can still finish the Challenges and the Tomes. They will not award Rift Fragments anymore, but you can get the BPs, the Lore and the Charms.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Yes, you can still finish the Challenges and the Tomes. They will not award Rift Fragments anymore, but you can get the BPs, the Lore and the Charms.

    @Aven_Fallen Thank you so much for responding! Now I can go to sleep in peace 🥺