What is your funniest approach to each killer?
Playing as a survivor I have figured out some playstyles against certain killers that are most fun and not necessary more efficient. I want to learn more of them because there are some killers that I do not have as much fun playing against.
I start with a few ones.
Nurse: Limit the chase to open spaces and try to mind game the teleports.
Huntress: Fake vaulting mixing (to avoid shots at open spaces feels more like a gamble than a mind game).
Trapper: Follow him to disable all the traps he uses.
Plague: Follow her to disable his red power when he walks through a pallet looking for survivors.
Amanda: Follow her crouched all game, it's funny I don't know why. It doesn't feel the same with Ghostface.
Comments
Pig: have Sprint Burst ready to go, crouch near her while she's crouched. Stare at her. Gesture "come here". If she comes over passively, boop da snoon and RUN LIKE HELL!
There is one time that ive got spring burst on and my team was facing a pig. I dont know wha the hell happen but she caught me off guard and, while i was panicking, i immediately drop a pallet despite she was attacking me from behind !!! And that stun her and left me the time to run away !!
I was confuse and relieved, but we have been really surprised. We are still laughing about it since it was do unbelievable