April fools

Man the best April fools the devs could of done to trick me was it not actually being one day left on the rift I’m only 55 😔 and all my killer and survivors missions are done

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Sorry, I can't hear you through this fabulous font

  • I sure hope this font is only an April fools day thing holy moly

  • 99% sure the font is only for April Fools. Weird to me that they're doing it the day before though. Same with the shrine.

  • @Huff said:

    99% sure the font is only for April Fools. Weird to me that they're doing it the day before though. Same with the shrine.

    Maybe they're doing it for longer than 24 hours to be more inclusive of their worldwide playerbase (it's been April 1st in Australia and East Asia for quite a while now). Or maybe they're doing it the day before so that they can then take it down and say "haha April Fools" on the day itself.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1187357#Comment_1187357

    Maybe they're doing it for longer than 24 hours to be more inclusive of their worldwide playerbase (it's been April 1st in Australia and East Asia for quite a while now). Or maybe they're doing it the day before so that they can then take it down and say "haha April Fools" on the day itself.

    I'm glad if it's to be inclusive, just also seems weird to me that I'm getting told "April Fools" a bunch on the forums and it's not that day yet to me :P

  • @Huff said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1187373#Comment_1187373

    I'm glad if it's to be inclusive, just also seems weird to me that I'm getting told "April Fools" a bunch on the forums and it's not that day yet to me :P

    Lol, that's fair enough. We Aussies get that all the time, but in reverse - if they'd waited until April 1st to do it, we would all be going, "but... that was yesterday..."

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1187381#Comment_1187381

    Lol, that's fair enough. We Aussies get that all the time, but in reverse - if they'd waited until April 1st to do it, we would all be going, "but... that was yesterday..."

    Since you're a day ahead can you PM me the winning lottery numbers? I'll share 40/60 split!