Struggling woes
Just a small idea, that there is an auto struggle button. I don't know if anyone else has hit the struggle to quickly or not fast enough, getting killed.
Just a small idea, that there is an auto struggle button. I don't know if anyone else has hit the struggle to quickly or not fast enough, getting killed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't see what the point of struggle even is.
Same, and apparently lag spikes can make it seem like you weren't hitting the button so you die.
Which pisses off survivor and killer alike honestly. Survivor gets screwed out of his last life, and I get screwed out of putting him back on that hook one more time.