Who should I level next?

Survivor: Jake for iron will, Nea for balanced landing (got UE from Shrine), Ace (probably not), Feng already have Lithe, Laurie, Quentin, Detective Tapp (his perks seem ok), Kate (her perks suck, but she is cute so I'm considering her) or continue leveling David already leveled Meg, Dwight, and Claudette.

Killer: Trapper for agitation (got brutal from shrine), Wraith (heck no), Huntress (Lullaby is her best perk, but it's a hex so maybe not), Doctor for M&A and Overcharge, Michael for STBFL, Pig for MYC, Freddy for RM and BW, or Clown for BB and maybe PGTW or continue leveling my Billy already leveled Nurse, Hag, and LF

So please tell me who to level because survivor almost all the perks suck and killer has multiple decent ones. Thanks

Comments

  • Not sure why people find Kate so attractive. Guess I was always more attracted to brunettes. I'd highly recommend Jake for iron will and calm spirit if you don't have them already, seems like the best perks given the ones you have already.
  • Jake i don't like Iron Will that much but what do i know
    Nea Balanced Landing can either be a god send perk or literally useless on some maps
    Ace is meh if you don't want the achievement
    Feng..... moving on
    Laurie has DS and that's it for her
    I love my boi Quentin but his perks either suck, suck now or are outshined by other perks. I love Wake Up! tho
    Tapp if you like hiding near killer and doin gens for him
    Kate Dance With Me with Lithe is amazing. Others suck
    David has we're gonna farm together making farming BP easier. And Dead Hard either again god send or just unlucky lags ;x.

    (why am i explaining every perk? I'm bored)

    If you have Iron Grasp you can ignore Agitation and vice verse
    I like his perks (Wraith)
    Lullaby yea best perk from her. But also can be useless or destroyed fast
    Doctor before Micheal remember that for M&A. Overcharge and STBFL are nice now.
    I don't like MYC. but again i use it on Pig. and i suck at finding people. (not killer main btw)
    Freddy's BW is a amazing. Remember Me is best used on him and him only i think
    Clown's Bamboozle is good? I think. PGTW on rank 3 just feels amazing to use.
    Billy has enduring that's good. And Tinkerer that's after the rework just teryfing.

    SO AFTER ALL THAT... I would first go for the side that you play most. If you play both the same amount of time idk

  • Cetren said:
    Not sure why people find Kate so attractive. Guess I was always more attracted to brunettes. I'd highly recommend Jake for iron will and calm spirit if you don't have them already, seems like the best perks given the ones you have already.
    Even if it comes around likes, she is the one with the best graphics and the one that looks the least like a stick figure.
  • PigNRun said:
    Cetren said:
    Not sure why people find Kate so attractive. Guess I was always more attracted to brunettes. I'd highly recommend Jake for iron will and calm spirit if you don't have them already, seems like the best perks given the ones you have already.
    Even if it comes around likes, she is the one with the best graphics and the one that looks the least like a stick figure.
    That, and I'm using a cosmetic on her that gives her a light brown ponytail instead of the curly blonde mess.

    As for which survivor to level, I'd say Jake for Iron Will, Tapp for Tenacity, Kate for Dance With Me.

    You may think Kate's perks suck, but pair Dance With Me and Lithe to see just how quickly you can lose a killer. A couple of nights ago I was playing Kate with just DWM 1 and IW 3 (and a couple of other random non-chase perks). Multiple times per match I watched from a hiding spot while the killer tried to figure out where I disappeared to. I want to try DWM, Lithe, IW, and UE to see just how ninja I can be, but I don't have all those perks on her yet.

    As for killer, I guess it depends on who you like to main. M&A is useful on a number of killers, especially Myers and Hag. MYC is amazing on Hag and Nurse, and it seems like you play both of those. M&A plus MYC is half of the current meta for Hag.