Is a toddler apart of the Art Team?

Just gonna leave this here...#justiceforfeng

Comments

  • Just gonna leave this here...#justiceforfeng
    There is an obvious difference in lighting. Please don't unnecessarily insult the people behind these things, it isn't what Mr. Rogers would want from you. Besides... Who looks at the face most of the time? All of the survivors' faces are funky.
  • Just gonna leave this here...#justiceforfeng
    There is an obvious difference in lighting. Please don't unnecessarily insult the people behind these things, it isn't what Mr. Rogers would want from you. Besides... Who looks at the face most of the time? All of the survivors' faces are funky.

    The thing is her face kind of resembles Quinton's which is quite unappealing but makes sense since he's supposed to be sleep deprived. 
  • If they added maybe some makeup like the brown or nude lips from the art it’d probably make it look better but if I were you I’d save up for the black long hair feng because it makes her look a lot better and it’s what I use with the sci-fi outfit
  • Just gonna leave this here...#justiceforfeng
    There is an obvious difference in lighting. Please don't unnecessarily insult the people behind these things, it isn't what Mr. Rogers would want from you. Besides... Who looks at the face most of the time? All of the survivors' faces are funky.
    This isn't a lighting issue.
  • If they added maybe some makeup like the brown or nude lips from the art it’d probably make it look better but if I were you I’d save up for the black long hair feng because it makes her look a lot better and it’s what I use with the sci-fi outfit
    I like the long hair and use it a lot but it clips way too much for me to handle. It literally goes inside her face whenever she moves.
  • Natural feng has no time to put on makeup in lobbys.
  • The fringe is the only thing I dislike about that head option.