Can someone please explain..
I completed 2 generators on my own... All my teammates died... 3 gens left... I mug the killer of a few times... I look for the hatch and I Escape... SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY I WENT FROM RANK 4 TO RANK 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I completed 2 generators on my own... All my teammates died... 3 gens left... I mug the killer of a few times... I look for the hatch and I Escape... SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY I WENT FROM RANK 4 TO RANK 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because generators don't fulfill enough of your objective to pip. You need to be safely unhooking and healing people too, or engaging in decent chases with the killer.
I had a match yesterday where my three teammates were clearly SWF and played with the killer all match. I stuck with gens because I could see none of them were on a gen. They were all with the killer. At the end of the game, even though I had done 4 gens myself, I did not have highest pts because they engaged in all of the chase and all of the off hooking/healing. I did pip, but I saved one of them in end game because I run BT and took a hit so that probably put it over the edge.
I have literally just been against a wraith, that stood in the corner of the map invisible... And again, I lost one of those shard things that makes you go to a worser rank. The matchmaking is just terrible. The killer was rank 16.
Because you were a red rank and you have to do quite a bit to even Black PIP. If you do two gens that is what maybe gold? so 3 points. Mug the killer? Let's say just 2 points here? You didn't do much for your friends so maybe a 1 there...we are up to 6 points now. Were you downed...once? Twice? Maybe a 2 points? 8 points...means you depip. I bounce between 5 and 4 all season for that very reason. A bunch of decent games...all Blacks, a few bad games, back to 5, a few good games, back to 4. Started last night as a 5 and 4 pips, got to red with 2 pips, ended 4 with a single pip. The game I lost a pip I even did quite a bit too. I rescued 4 survivors all safely from the hooks, I healed a bunch, I was able to run a good bit. I didn't survive though and didn't do too many gens. I ended up with 8 points...not enough at the red ranks.
That sucks :/ And he can't even be deranking so weird choice on his part.
I keep going against killers that are rank 10 and above tho. And my teammates are rank 10 and above too. I’m not even playing with my friends! I’m playing with random people. And they are all noobs. I go to rescue them. And they run straight into the killer. They are that dumb! And most of the time, the killers just camp. What am I meant to do? Literally...
I'd get a good swf group I guess. Solo is always hit or miss on how good the other three will be.