Can't wait for the mid-chapter patch with the upcoming perk changes <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Aoe1H282oY
With the latest stream Ethan said that the perks like: this is not happening, vigil, slippery meat, any means necessary, cruel limits, small game etc. will be looked at <3 Jesus finally Vigil will be looked at. I'm so happy <3
Comments
Bit disappointed, any explanation as to why balance changes don’t make it to the game faster? I notice a trend of newer games getting changes tested and proven (or disproven) quicker when it comes to game balancing and optimisations. Is this by choice? I thought I’d ask cause it seems the game could benefit a lot from quicker iterations.
Hilarious statement, do you play killer at all?
Yes. You re just bad for not being able to use those perks well.
Not a good argument if you don't know anything about me but ok
What s the point of arguing? If you can just ignore whatever i say . A few days later same thread pop ups. Its just like infinite loops in this game.