If I die and my teammates were selfish swfs, I spectate and enjoy watching them die too

Comments

  • Same. I enjoy watching other survivors suffer and die after they left me to die on the hook. Sometimes when the other survivors were real a-holes and I am feeling being petty  I may even thank the killer in chat haha. 
  • what a great friend

  • Sorry, I ain't got time for that.

  • If someone screwed me over, I'll hope the killer gets them, too, tbh.

  • I'm just gonna remind you another discussion of yours: "AM I A COWARD FOR RUNNING AWAY AFTER THE GENS ARE POWERED? IF THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HOOKS BUT FAR AWAY"

  • Yeah that totally means I'm flashlighting teabagging swf who farm solos or use them as bait whole game. Smh.
  • Vietfox said:

    I'm just gonna remind you another discussion of yours: "AM I A COWARD FOR RUNNING AWAY AFTER THE GENS ARE POWERED? IF THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HOOKS BUT FAR AWAY"

    There is a middle ground there, you know.

    Say you're a solo survivor with a 3-man SWF.

    What if that SWF group was sandbagging and hook farming you the whole match? I think either response (die and watch them fail, or escape and leave them behind) is appropriate.

    I've had that happen. I've also had a game where I had Kindred 3 but sat on the hook for 2 minutes watching them unhook their friends and ignore me.

    Both of those cases are prime examples of SWF being selfish and only playing for their friends.

    Personally I just go straight to the next match, but sometimes schadenfreude can be cathartic.