Anyone play predator: HG?
I Thought it was good, and a lot of fun to play for a demo. Can't wait for the full release. Sure it had bugs, but it's a trial demo. They'll get ironed out and fixed though. I'm hype. What's your thoughts?
I Thought it was good, and a lot of fun to play for a demo. Can't wait for the full release. Sure it had bugs, but it's a trial demo. They'll get ironed out and fixed though. I'm hype. What's your thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was ok, but saying that I only got one match as a soldier.
Seems faithful in the feel of the original film.
I love the 1987 film (one of my all-time faves), and 2 was good aswell. But I am not a mark of the later franchise. Haven't even seen THE Predator.
I won't be getting it on release day.
It needs a lot of fixes before launch. Otherwise, it's a very fun game. Only played Predator though.