I'm moving on
I'm really burned out with this game. But this time it's not a break, I probably won't touch dbd again. Why? Because it's getting extremely boring for me. New killer/Survive/map/perks aren't exciting for me anymore. I think this game needs some new concepts, new game modes.
I had a great time (multiple thousands of hours), but everything comes to an end. I found another game which I enjoy a lot and I probably will stick on this for a long time.
I thank the devs for this game, it's really unique. But I want to let know one thing tho: you missed a lot of potential, dbd could have been much bigger than it is now.
Why am I writing this? Because dbd was a big part of my free time and I laughed a lot.
Anyway, have a great time and enjoy DbD.
Comments
Good luck in the future mate and I hope you enjoy what ever you move onto to.