Death slinger

I have tried to persevere with this terrible trash killer n i never thought that a killer would annoy me in the way he can from the low terror radius, to hit by harpoons that clearly have not hit you and dragged back across maps, proxy camping hooks, He requires no skill to use just hit someone then aim shoot you got your kill. He is the most cheapest killer to ever have come to this game , if you use him your just a cheap as he is , don’t at me, when I hear his shot in a game the locker is my new best friend until the end of the game

edit; rant over :) XD

Comments

  • Now tell me how you feel about Huntress?

  • @Deathslinger said:

    Now tell me how you feel about Huntress?

    Oh don’t she’s starting to grind my gears in with these imaginary hit boxes, XD do I need to do a rant about her to ?

  • I can only speak from my own experience, but learning to hit shots with Deathslinger is kinda tricky. I just bought him a hour ago and despite mostly playing Survivor he's nabbed my attention and I find him very fun to play. But abit hard aswell, I'm use to playing Myers with a huge terror radius. Don't get me started on huntress lol. I recommend you buy him and get to know your enemy.