Guess I can't play anymore
I don't like playing against swf teams and they're pretty easy to spot. And if you get on(Xbox) after 6pm forget playing a fair match as killer. You'll be up against gen rush keys and 3-4 people who can And are COMMUNICATING with each other. Which in my opinion kinda sucks. So I'll play survivor but waiting for 30 mins for a match hella sucks so i don't play during day. So I started late night and now it's reversed. 30 mins and can't find any survivors to play against. Or I'm against a ridiculously high-level killer so either way this game becomes more of a source of stress than a stress relief. Can anyone relate with me on this please tell me I'm not alone
Comments
Get to a comfortable rank and stay there.
I did and it's a stress reliever. We get punished the further we climb up the ranks, so avoid it.
It seems like you're complaining about nothing but survivors.
When survivors have to deal with moris, face campers, tunnelers.. It's not a birthday party for us either.
Best I can say is just deal with it I guess. Both sides killer and survivors have their annoying things that won't be removed from the game.
But the thing is tho how do you do that I've tried but without knowing it my ranks changed idek what the ranked point are based off of