Server is down to SWF?
I was playing with my brother and it kicked us both, we can't join each other, we can't send invites this is on PS4, Not sure about other platforms
I was playing with my brother and it kicked us both, we can't join each other, we can't send invites this is on PS4, Not sure about other platforms
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing happened to us. Ps4 as well
Good to know it isn't just me, bad day for us lol
i wonder why! no invites only luck is random swf matches with a small chance of getting with friends
yeah its happening on pc as well
So it is a thing on all platforms, a bud of mine said that it's also an issue on xbox
Well we all use the same servers I think for this stuff so it would make sense.
Seems to be happening to everyone. That explains the drop in numbers also.
@Peanits
Great time to play some more killer :D
I wish lol I only found 1 match in about 45 min, gave up for today
Maybe they decided to get rid of SWF option after all the b****ing about it. It’s weird you can’t play SWF but can play solo or killer. Although I feel like they would lose a lot of their player base if they did that
can't even get a solo game in. keeps telling me "failed to creat party"!