SOLE SURVIVOR STILL BROKE!N?!?

Summary:

The Perk Sole Survivor does not activate at any given time.

Description:

all functionality of Mori's/Bleed outs/Hook deaths/Reverse Beartrap deaths do not add tokens onto the perk.

No matter how a survivor dies in any of the listed ways it says it gives tokens in the perks description


which reads


"As more of your friends fall to the Killer, you become shrouded in isolation and the Killer's Aura-reading abilities towards you are disrupted.

Your Aura cannot be read by the Killer within a maximum range of:


  •   20/22/24 meters for each killed or sacrificed Survivor.
  • Increases your chances of being the Obsession .
  • The Killer can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time


"It was the boogeyman." — Laurie Strode"


No matter what game, KYF, SWF, SoloQ. It does not activate. Testing in KYF also shows that the perk doesn't work and that this isn't just a "The visual aspect of the perk is broken bug"


Steps to Reproduce:

Equip Sole Survivor

Play until someone dies within the parameters of the perk's description

Watch as it does not work with adding tokens or lighting up the perk.

(Equip Objective Of Obsession to solo-test if you do not test with Kill your friends.)

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • This bug is already reported and acknowledged:

    @PlantCollector said:

    I know it's been already reported for many times but im not sure if it gets acknowledged with the new bug report system.

    Summary:

    If a teammate dies while you have the perk "Sole Survivor" equipped, you dont get any tokens.

    Description:

    When a teammate dies you don't get any tokens for your perk "Soul Survivor". I can't tell if it's a visual bug or if the perk isn't working at all.

    Occurs in both public and private matches.

    Steps to Reproduce:

    1. Equip Sole Survivor
    2. Sole Survivor doesn't gain any tokens when a teammate dies.

    Occurs on:

    PC, but i have seen many playersl from console reporting this in generaly discussions too.


  • so when are they going to fix it? people have been reporting the issue for like 2 month and still no fix.

    i was excited to get this perk from the shrine and try it then.... -.-

  • @Osamatic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1184306#Comment_1184306

    so when are they going to fix it? people have been reporting the issue for like 2 month and still no fix.

    i was excited to get this perk from the shrine and try it then.... -.-

    You can still use it, it is working but it doesn't show that it's working, atleast that's what the Devs stated in the post I linked.

    When will they fix it? I don't know, I'm not a Dev obviously, they acknowledged the bug finally, so I guess they will probably fix it with the next mid-chapter-patch or the next chapter.

  • @SunaIIanu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1187579#Comment_1187579

    You can still use it, it is working but it doesn't show that it's working, atleast that's what the Devs stated in the post I linked.

    When will they fix it? I don't know, I'm not a Dev obviously, they acknowledged the bug finally, so I guess they will probably fix it with the next mid-chapter-patch or the next chapter.

    hopefully they fix it next update, thank you