How is everyone doing

There's a lot of negative stuff on here and the whole world is going through alot already. So I wanted to take time to ask who cares. How are your doing. How was your day. If your feeling down or bad I hope you feel better. If your doing great I hope that continues. I hope everyone stays well and as always, see you in the fog

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Thanks, mate. I actually haven't been feeling great lately, and strangely this actually helped a little bit ๐Ÿ˜Š Hope things are going well for you too.

  • Alright, I suppose.

    DbD has become a terrible game imo. Which gives me one less game to play.

  • I'm alright. Haven't been on DBD, been playing ToS instead. It's a great palette cleanser. I'm not sure if I'm going back to DBD as long as Deathslinger and his current buggy inconsistent terror radius.