Gen Kicking Bug I've Noticed

Recently, I've been noticing a bug where you kick a generator as Killer, it plays the animation and the generator doesn't regress. Even if I'm using pop, the pop doesn't get used.

The fix I've been using is kicking it twice and it works the second time... but that wastes my time and kind of annoys me in close games where every second counts.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @gatsby said:

    Recently, I've been noticing a bug where you kick a generator as Killer, it plays the animation and the generator doesn't regress. Even if I'm using pop, the pop doesn't get used.

    The fix I've been using is kicking it twice and it works the second time... but that wastes my time and kind of annoys me in close games where every second counts.

    Make sure to hold it the full way, because if you don't fill the bar the animation will still play but the generator won't regress.

  • In before someone says "Do you wait until the bar fills up?"

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/140500/gen-kicking-bug-ive-noticed

    Make sure to hold it the full way, because if you don't fill the bar the animation will still play but the generator won't regress.

    Hmmm. You know you might be right about that actually. Now I feel stupid. I just assumed kicking a generator was like breaking a pallet

  • @gatsby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1183638#Comment_1183638

    Hmmm. You know you might be right about that actually. Now I feel stupid. I just assumed kicking a generator was like breaking a pallet

    Don't feel stupid over that. I've done it so many times forgetting they're different to pallets.

  • @gatsby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1183638#Comment_1183638

    Hmmm. You know you might be right about that actually. Now I feel stupid. I just assumed kicking a generator was like breaking a pallet

    We've all been there! I remember trying to kick a generator like 5 times because I kept messing up holding the button. It's a regular occurrence!

  • @gatsby said:

    Recently, I've been noticing a bug where you kick a generator as Killer, it plays the animation and the generator doesn't regress. Even if I'm using pop, the pop doesn't get used.

    The fix I've been using is kicking it twice and it works the second time... but that wastes my time and kind of annoys me in close games where every second counts.

    It’s because you walk away right before the animation ends currently I don’t know if it’s a glitch or intended