All this game does is give in to whiny killers

Insta heals taken away...devs keep making one shot killers


New killer basically able to hit you from 30 meters away with a harpoon gun


Killers say survivor is op because we have the ability to talk to each other....give me a break I play killer and can almost 3k every time


This game needs to die a slow death....and I know all killer mains are gonna chime in and say "entitled survivor" but the only reason there are so many killer mains and less survivors is because killer is too easy to win


Killers camp the hook and only lose bloodpoints and if we dc because of it we have to wait 5 minutes before queing again. Think Abt that. The game favors the killer side entirely.

Comments

  • Is this bait? I hope it is.

  • I'm assuming this swarm of 'baby killer' threads recently is due to the lockdown, and nobody having anything better to do. If you're serious, then you should do some indepth research on your points, or make a constructive post and look for answers.But if it is a bait post, then I must give you the obligatory picture response.


    lowqualitybait.jpg


  • @Mtom912 said:

    Both sides have really whiny people, forums definitely more on the killer side, it’s also a typical human behaviour to be able to observe bias on others, but not see your own bias. So you get people screaming bias X main, when they’re clearly really biased to their sides

    Personally, within reason, although killers do whine alot more, alot of them are reasonable, most by survivors are unreasonable.

    I play both sides and I don't think I'm biased, I may be though.

  • This is a killer sided forum so only about 20% of the population will find sympathy in your plights.

  • @Dr_Kutchotitzov said:

    Insta heals taken away...devs keep making one shot killers

    New killer basically able to hit you from 30 meters away with a harpoon gun

    Killers say survivor is op because we have the ability to talk to each other....give me a break I play killer and can almost 3k every time

    This game needs to die a slow death....and I know all killer mains are gonna chime in and say "entitled survivor" but the only reason there are so many killer mains and less survivors is because killer is too easy to win

    Killers camp the hook and only lose bloodpoints and if we dc because of it we have to wait 5 minutes before queing again. Think Abt that. The game favors the killer side entirely.

    Already uncredible lol deathslingers max range is 18m which is not “basically 30”