Had a good time with the Hag last night

First time I had played her since the buff. What can I say except I am impressed. She is fun to play and powerful. I am surprised more people are not playing her.

But what is the point of waterlogged shoe. Seems a bit lacklustre for an ultra rare?

Also does insidious work with hag? ie you could teleport to a trap and just stand there pretending you are the trap. (Why would you even do that?)

Comments

  • I played Hag before the buff. Now... :chuffed:

    Waterlogged shoe has always sucked. It wouldn't be too bad if it still allowed you to teleport (maybe with the old pause after a teleport), but as a chase-only add-on, ugh.

    As for Insidious, not really. It gives a visual and audio cue when you teleport, and the phantasm has it's own heartbeat so that suddenly ending would be another clue.