always happens to my friend when he plays killer.
Which GPU is your friend using? Are the drivers up to date?
@Aven_Fallen said:Which GPU is your friend using? Are the drivers up to date?
@Aven_Fallen said:
RX580 black edition and he updated everything
I wonder if there’s any glitch related to the cosmetics he ran. But I agree that it’s likely hardware related if anything.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which GPU is your friend using? Are the drivers up to date?
RX580 black edition and he updated everything
I wonder if there’s any glitch related to the cosmetics he ran. But I agree that it’s likely hardware related if anything.