Is anyone having the same problem with White Ward???

So, I just used a Skeleton key in my last game with the add one, Gold Coin and Scratched Pearl while using White Ward as an offering. I managed to escape the trial through the exit without using the key but my Scratched Pearl and Gold coin for Claudette (the survivor I played as) are not in my inventory. Is it a big or did I just have a misunderstanding of how the White Ward works??

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • P.S I meant to say "add ons" and "bug" not "add one" and "big"

  • @Mr_Fabulous2002

    I believe that any item with add-ons will lose said add-ons no matter what, even if the item was fully used or not. The White Ward only protects the items and add-ons if you die, if you live than they're lost.

    So think of it like this, the White Ward offering is just a safety net in the event that you die in-game with it in your possession. If you drop the item before you die, than the item and it's add-ons are lost.

    The screenshot below shows that the offering only protects the item and add-ons upon death.

    image.png
  • @FireHazard said:

    @Mr_Fabulous2002

    I believe that any item with add-ons will lose said add-ons no matter what, even if the item was fully used or not. The White Ward only protects the items and add-ons if you die, if you live than they're lost.

    So think of it like this, the White Ward offering is just a safety net in the event that you die in-game with it in your possession. If you drop the item before you die, than the item and it's add-ons are lost.

    The screenshot below shows that the offering only protects the item and add-ons upon death.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/281/0JWYVOCX52WD.png

    Oh okay, that makes sense :) thanks for helping, I'll keep that in mind from now on

  • @Mr_Fabulous2002 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1182476#Comment_1182476

    Oh okay, that makes sense :) thanks for helping, I'll keep that in mind from now on

    No problem, glad I could clear things up for you.