No Mither is the new DS
I made a discovery in the past 24 hours. After playing killer a lot and getting nothing but teams coordinating, then playing survivor a bunch and getting either easy wins or dying because of some sort of BS (team was bad, maybe people rage quit w/e) I got so fed up with the game I decided to just stop caring.
I thought to use NM and play like I don't give a FFFF what happens to me. My goal was to safety pip while helping my team and also offering the killer a free meal as a way to make it not so bad for them (to maybe stop campers).
Then I thought, well if I'm helping my team I should use Resil, because that let's me do 1 gen to safety and more if I need (for say Ruin, which NM+Resil beats BTW). That will help with gens, if I die early killer might just give one the hatch.
Kindred also came to mind, because it would help all these survivors that don't know how to play coordinate somehow, and it would counter camping killers.
At first I was using DH, and it worked but it still felt like I cared about what happens to me. But then Borrowed Time caught my eye. Yea, then I can save someone, NGAF about what happens to me and if the killer hits them they have to let one of us go. Either he slugs me (I get up BTW) and goes for them in a longer chase, or he takes me and they get away.
Perfect, we have a build. No Mither. Resilience. Kindred. Borrowed Time. My goal was to make the game more fun for everyone. But I found that this build, THIS BUILD, is the ultimate meta of this game. It's ridiculous how fast I do stuff. I can run out in front of a Billy sprinting across the map to the last gen where my 2 teammates repairing and mess up his sprint. He can't leave me, he has to hook me. And I don't struggle either, because why bother, let him hook me now me entire team know whats up. They will see him look at them and know he has BBQ (F ur aura perk bra). If you are chasing obsession that hasn't DS'ed yet I will just show up in front of you when you swing to down her. Like I just did to a Billy last game. She got away, I crawled away. It's obscene the stuff you can get away with on this build. I will admit, there was one game against a Myers where I was also the obsession and I thought Dying Light, and was like "sorry GG my team", but turns out he was doing stuff with PWYF (still I think DL is the only counter to this if obsession is also NM guy).
I also found you don't want more than 1 of these on a team. You want 1 obsession (DS/Adrenaline), 1 NM, and 2 normies. It's the most meta thing right now. I might get to recording some of these games. You guys have to try this build, but know ahead of time that this build takes big BIG survivor balls. Bigger balls than obsession balls. You have to know what the killer is doing. Also you have to be totally okay with dying, because it will happen A LOT. Basically if you have someone that plays killer, this is their build. It's absolutely nuts.
Try it!
EDIT: Had a game against a LF. I just ran at the hook like nothing and saved the guy. Gave him BT he gets away, killer panics. Chases him but is too late he's gone. I crawl away. By time he finds me again I'm right in his face as he is about to catch someone else. He is confused again. Takes me, I die. Doors are powered now, 3 left. GG
Had another against Freddy using STBFL and I was obsession. Just ran out and let him hit me over and over, when he hooked me twice I let myself die.
As I type this I sit in NM at a running gen, not even heard a heartbeat yet. This build is nuts.
Comments
wow, and i thought i wanted to die...
No dude check it out.
I've been playing more with with build. Probably about 20 games by now. I can seriously mess with killer. Examples of things I've done:
1) Sponge a LF chainsaw while BT a guy off the hook. LF panics, guy gets away, I crawl away and get up. Rush 2 gens with Resil, TP+Ruin I don't even care, gens are done in 60 seconds fight me.
2) Sponge Billy saw when he was about to get someone, or jumped in front of them as they are sprinting cross map to stop a gen from being done. Most killers panic and will leave me, lose the gen, then lose me.
3) Leave RBT on my head and rush 2-3 gens. I let the Pig get her trap creampie off, but when my trap is active I am rushing gens like crazy and will play super optimal. I literally saved someone right as she hooks them with BT, same thing except she doesn't hit me. I have pixels left on my trap and just let her watch. Girl with BT gets away.
4) Haven't had a Trapper yet but.. sponge a trap to let someone else get through. Not sure how well that works with body blocking but I can force the Trapper to lose a trap at least. New Bloody Coil and Honing Stone don't even phase me.
5) Sponge any sort of hit that would down someone really. I can just be that guy the killer ALWAYS catches, on purpose. Everyone else gets away I die, but I can make a killer's life hell if they want to tunnel someone. If they don't hook me I can get up and do it again and again. When they hook me, my team will play super optimal if they camp.
6) Kinda also do this thing where I always throw the pallet early and do the mindgame stuff. If I get away fine, if not killer might want to try and get me to drop every pallet, but I won't drop god pallets or like 2 in an area. Kinda like saying if they chase me it will let them get rid of pallets.
I'm finding a lot of killers ignore me, especially when I take a hit for someone. They are so focused on the chase, they want that guy not me (I'm easy pickings after all). But I can help people escape.
i tried this build but i didnt get it to work tbh im not altruistic at all lol it always goes wrong and both of us die
You have to think like a killer. If you have someone that plays killer in your group, this is their build. You have to have really really big balls and just do stuff without a care what happens to yourself. A lot of times you can force a killer to chase you and lose someone. Just had a Clown chasing someone around the totem, so I just start doing it right in front of him. He has to hit me, and he does, now I'm slugged. Well I'm on his totem, if he lets me get up he loses the totem. If he hooks me he also loses the totem if that other survivors has balls too and does the totem while he hooks me across map for BBQ. It's genius.
Just go for saves, do gens if the killer lets you, and just stop caring. It's great.
idk im more of a hide and fail miserably at it so i end up being chased for a long time kind of guy, i love seeing people frustration when they dont get me and i escape tbh, if i dont im kinda dissappointed in myself
I play Nurse.
No Mither users die very quickly in my games.
Which usually leads to multiple people disconnecting.
So I'm not sure how this build of yours is meta.
Imagine this. You are chasing the obsession and you can definitely get them and make them waste DS right? Now imagine that when you go to swing for the down you hit me instead. Obsession can get away and killer is left with dilemma. Hook me and give the team Kindred (which at high rank I found makes teams play super optimally even if they are all solo), or slug me and let me get up so I can do it again and again. If killer never hooks me I can get up as much as I want and I don't need anyone to help me. If I go down and killer loses me on the ground, I'm gone. Everyone else is on gens. I can make a DS last much MUCH longer. Killer will waste a lot of time with me taking hits for other players and forcing them to only hook me, making the game go faster, or leave me alone and I do gens (also faster). I can make saves right in the killer's face with BT and killer can't stop me, even LF. They have to time the grab, and unhook with Resil is fast. If you see me in your game I'm going to make it my job that your first 3 hooks are on ME, and by the time I'm dead the other 3 are at the door waving. Basically having a NM player with this build ensure the killer gets exactly 1 killer, NM guy.
Think of NM as a time sink for the killer, where she spends all her time only to catch me first 3 times (if I want to make that happen). Every time she hooks me the game goes WAY faster, and every time she doesn't have tabs on me I could be doing gens really fast. The fact you want to die messes with a lot of killers, they want other people not you, the easy to kill guy.
I’m going to call this the “Guaranteed De-Pip” build.
If you do 1 gen solo, make 1 save, and get 1 heal, then last for at least 5 minutes that's automatic safety right there. I also become more tantalizing as the game winds down and people aren't dead. I can get the killer to tunnel me and do really nutty stuff normal survivors would NEVER do because it gets them killed. A survivor that wants to die can't be mind game. You either just get lucky they mess up (which is easy with NM why you see that often), or NM guy did it on purpose to make you lose a hook on someone else. More people need to see what this build can actually do, once people figure out NM = infinite body blocks + faster games then you will see this build all the time.
Lmao I’m a No Mither main and this is just abject lying.
ANOTHER THAT SAW THE LIGHT OF NO WORRIES (No mither)
PRAISE BE TO THE ENTITY!!
But No mither requires actual skill to use and does not rob the killer of a won chase unlike DS BS. So its not the new DS.
If you are NM then you should be forcing the killer to hit you when they want someone else. I've had 2 LF react the same way to me just running right in front of them and unhooking someone, we both get hit by chainsaw, and the guy I save gets away while LF figures out what to do. A few times I crawl away or someone else takes a chase and I get up, then do a gen. Killer didn't catch anyone and lost the free hook on me, now less time he has to catch people. I do that BS enough killer will hook me. Killer can't make me survive if I don't want to and that could be awful for some killers. I body blocked a tier 3 Myers for a guy. He hit me, before blood wipe finished it was gone. I totally saved that guy from a OHK. I do that enough and he doesn't take my hook I can make him use ALL of his EW. The trick with the build is you need an obsession running DS/Adrenaline for it to really work, if you just have a NM guy then chances killer may play more fair than they planned to because it's like a free kill for them, and they don't feel the need to try. I've helped a lot of teams escape because of this build.
if i was the killer you would have went into the hook no if and or butts.(pun intended)
Here’s a better idea:
Time your Dead Hard so that the Killer misses his lunge on the guy and bait him into going for you. That way you’ve helped the guy out without immediately forcing yourself to die. You may both get to live. Plus it stalls much better than just immediately suiciding to save a dude.
Would the hit not be blocked by you and hit the other person instead?
That’s why you time it right. The wiki says that the Survivor’s hitbox is removed during a dash, but that is untrue as you still have collision. You are simply invulnerable. A hit that would normally succeed would still hit you but act as if it missed. Time your DH right so that the invulnerability window impedes the Killer’s lunge and bails the other Survivor out.
huh thats new for me.
I found out through making mistakes and dashing in narrow areas. It’s not possible to dash through the Killer, only around them. Likewise, they can’t hit people through you as you’re dashing.
The only case where you don’t seem to have collision is dashing through Trapper traps. But because you can dash over them, I’m pretty sure they’re not related to your hitbox the same way that regular attacks and physical objects are. I’m not a game designer, so I don’t have smarts in this field.
No see, if killer hooks me because of Kindred my whole team will optimize. If we are a group were are even more optimized because we can talk to each other too. I can sit on the hook until just before phase 2, and everything will get done really fast. Totems will go gens will pop. You can see people coordinating even though they are all solo players. Where NM fails is when other survivors take hits for NM guy, when they should just let killer take the hook. If he does it's good for everyone. If not, it's still good I can get myself up and do gens. I can sponge 3 hits that would be a hook for other survivors, I basically make it so killer can't get any first hooks on other players. If gens go really fast, by end game killer has 3 hooks and all of them are me. DS is still in play. Some important pallets are still there (NM can take a hit that you normally would use a pallet to stop), which wouldn't have been if I didn't take hits. I get 3 hits to take away from killer, and +1 for every time they leave me slugged. If they were chasing obsession and REALLY wanted him they will do it. I've had killers just leave me so much lately.
Which do you think is better for the rest of the team: the Killer being distracted with you as you’re running him along, or the Killer being free to move around and get stuff done as you’re sitting immobilized and disabled? Kindred’s usefulness is completely and utterly outshined by SWF anyway, which you don’t need to do any sort of grinding to unlock.
If you are in an SWF group you can probably do better with Empathy or something since you can coordinate, the point is Kindred coordinates random survivors to be more like groups. I've been running this build for 20 games now, people act WAY different when you run Kindred and are hooked.
You are also still not getting it. I can take 3 hits. If all of those hits were on obsession, and each one would have wasted DS, well I'm dead (shocker), gates are powered, killer technically caught obsession 3 times but they have 0 hooks and DS is still in play. It will be REALLY hard to kill anyone else at that point, if you hook anyone you have to hard camp for a while which means survivors can make a few attempts, and if they have BT that's 1k on NM guy and 3 escape.
I prefer to no be seen by the killer at all with no mither and its suprisingally usefull to actually juke and evade killers. its quite strong.
No you are doing it wrong. Killers don't want you unless they can't catch other people. If the game goes on and gens get done, NM and obsession become bigger targets, and together they can extend a single chase to the entire game as long as the other 2 survivors just double up gens. Ruin and all that doesn't matter when 2 people on a gen and 2 are in a near infinite chase with the killer (unless they want the free hook on NM). I've just stood around out in the open, killer sees me when chasing someone and continues to chase. They don't want me they want that guy, and by letting me go they think they can get that guy. If I wanted I can make it so they don't get that guy by taking a hit. This is the power of NM.
If killers don't catch people they get flustered and start to do really toxic stuff. With NM you can appease them by letting yourself get hooked, 1 step closer to death. You can also punish the toxic stuff, since Kindred counters camping (for solo play) and NM + BT makes you a unhooking TANK that ensures people get off the hook and away and the killer can't do anything about it. NM + Resil means that if killer doesn't take you then gens get rushed in under a minute (if you want).
Having a NM guy is like danging some bait in front of the killer and saying "if you play nice this guy is yours at the end of the game". Killers relax a bit when they see NM (honestly they shouldn't, you could be really toxic with this build) and are less likely to do stuff like camp or tunnel players.
If it takes a Killer five gens to smack and hook 3 times then you are going against atrociously bad Killers.
SMH. Dude. Killer is chasing SOMEONE ELSE. But at the end of a chase instead of getting that guy, he gets me. If killer gets greedy and wants the guy I can keep taking hits until I bleed out (which is like 20 minutes if I keep getting up) or he hooks me. I force the killer to tunnel me first so that everyone else has 3 hooks and DS still when there is maybe 1 gen left to do. How do you not understand how powerful that is?!?
If I do my job right when it counts, then killer can't mori anyone when gates are powered even if he won chases, because his reward at the end of every chase was ME.
Again, it sounds like you’re playing against really stupid and terrible Killers if you’re able to consistently pull off something that difficult and suicidal. Besides, why take one hit when you can, I dunno, not run No Mither and make that strategy a minimum of twice as effective by making yourself able to take a minimum of double the hits?
You're putting way too much stock into your teammates.
It might work against the lower tier killers. Probably not so much with the high tier killers.
When I play Nurse, survivors have a hard time doing gens. Because I'm usually downing people pretty quick. It's not uncommon for me to have three people on the ground at once.
That said, I've been thinking about a No Mither challenge. I may give your build a go. I mean it couldn't hurt.
As a killer I will always avoid chasing the DS pleb for obvious reasons. If a no mither guy jumps in front of me, a dream comes true tbh.
That thing with kindred is kinda interesting, as solo survivor its actually an insane benefit for your team, no double safes happen etc, but they plan to built in kindred soon anyway (will break the game if you ask me).
Yes you can make the DS guy not waste his DS, but as a killer I actually never want him to use DS. In fact, I will try to kill the no mither guy ASAP in order to only have 3 survivors anymore and the NM guy can be killed quicker cus 1 hit.
I dont really see how NM makes the killer waste more time for you than if he would chase a DS guy or even a normal 2 hit guy for example.
That's what Kindred is for. If I'm solo the moment I go on the hook they start to play super optimally, even at mid ranks. At high ranks it's like telling everyone to gen rush when they see me hooked. I also almost always get saved while 1 is in a chase and 1 finishes a gen. It's like clockwork.
It works against good killers too. You have to be more selective when you take a hit, you need to take the right hits at the right time to save someone from death.
You can't do that to me. If I eat your blink on the obsession, and you leave me, I will get up. If I'm on a team I will run Unbreakable instead of Kindred and I get up faster. Every time you slug me I get to body block another teammate.
NM guy is making it so that no one dies before he does. Killer is going to want to kill anyone but NM guy first because NM guy is an easy kill. Again if I take the right hits, then doors are powered and everyone has 3 hooks left, but I'm dead.
Look at it this way. If you are an obsession that's like telling the killer "you can never catch me". If you are NM that's like telling the killer "you will ONLY catch me." NM guy is the guy that isn't scared of the killer at all. Nothing the killer does should make you flinch as NM guy, and because of that you are impossible to mind game. You can just do what you want.
I'll be mid-chase with a killer around some jungle gym, and while they are mindgaming the pallet I just start doing the gen. Takes them a good 5 seconds to realize what I'm even doing. Nothing pisses of a killer more than a guy that isn't scared of you and will just do stuff right in front of you.
Sounds like I'm playing stupid but trust me I am playing very smart. Survivors don't get this either, they see me with NM and then I die first they go "Why NM? You're bad you died LOL" When they don't even realized they escaped 2 chases from the killer, or got saved on a hook, because I have big survivor balls with NM and will just do stuff the killer can't stop me from doing unless they pay attention to me.
I can do totems right in their face as they chase someone. If you are being chased by a killer and the see me on the totem, what do you think a killer will do? I will make them come ALL THE WAY TO ME and grab me off the totem. I will do gens right next to the killer in a chase. If even for a moment they acknowledge me, the guy they were chasing gets away. I don't even have to always take a hit, I just do things in front of the killer to force them to come to me. I will sabo an event hook right in front of a killer to make them pay attention to me. If the killer chooses to ignore me guess what? Totems gone, hooks gone, gens done, or you give me a hook. Those are your choices as killer when I'm in your game. You want that guy, no you get me unless you want me to kill your Ruin then sure, keep chasing the guy.
Does it work every game? No, not when I'm solo, but it works enough that it's worth it. Another example of things you can do with big NM balls. LF chasing me around Ironworks. I drop the unsafe pallet near the window and stand there. LF mindgames HIMSELF for 20 seconds with chainsaw trying to get me to jump. But I am NM guy, I will just stand there until he chainsaws me. A normal survivor is looking to escape and live, they will jump and try to mindgame the killer. I do nothing but stand there and wait for the hit. Killers NEVER realize this and waste tons of time trying to mind game someone that is just waiting to die. This is the power of NM.
Best Mither OP.
Side note: I often run No Mither with Leader and Resilience or Unbreakable and Tenacity. The first to complete generators faster and the second to take a hit and crawl away. The later is funny as hell when the killers try to find you.
You wouldn't be saying that if you were chasing one of the other 2 for a minute and I jump in front of you and they get away. When you put me on a hook, a gen will pop (2 if it was the first chase). I do it again, and again. At some point you REALLY want to catch the guy so you slug me. I get up and can keep doing it. If I REALLY want to be a dick to killer, if I can survive to power the gates and everyone else gets out, I'll take a hit while he chases them out the gate. I'll crawl away somewhere, if they don't have Deerstalker or Whispers they won't find me. Then I let myself bleed out. I'm dead, but no thanks to killer and they get 0 points for me. So what I died I'm NM guy, that's what he is there to do. It's like the biggest slap in the face to killers when the NM guy dies and they get nothing for it. Or even better, everyone has escaped it's just me in dying. I let myself bleed out to a PIXEL, then get up. Make killer chase me until they get a hit, at which point I just bleed out instantly.
You think obsession can be a jerk? Wait until someone hits you with a true NM build.
If you kill me ASAP then gens will get rushed by my team. By the time you've killed me gates are powered. You fell right into my trap and took the bait, just like many other killers have done since I've been using this build. You think you are doing the right thing by tunneling me to death, but you are just making my team gen rush SUPER HARD. If and when you get hit with this you will see what I'm talking about.
Had a game last night against a Huntress with NOED on Lery's. She slugged the obsession and got the other 2 on hooks. I managed to get a door open then came running to save my team. Now, this is important to state, I messed up HUGE by fast vaulting a window I meant to quiet vault, and she saw me and I didn't make it to the first guy. But then DS guy had Unbreakable and takes hatch as we all die on hooks. Again, I made a huge error here BUT if I didn't, everyone but me would have escaped. I don't care about NOED, I have NM. I will just run up to a hook and make a save. If she doesn't hit ME down I will do it to the other one. If she hits me down the other one gets the rescue, then when she goes to hit her she has BT on. If the guy I saved first had BT, everyone gets out except me. Again I messed up and she got 3 of us, but it would have been just me if I jumped through the window right.
No, this is the power of playing in a utopian Survivor world where the Killer is mentally challenged and does exactly what you want.
Yea I was thinking if I ran with a team I would either do Unbreakable or Tenacity instead of Kindred. If you take Leader you can't take BT, and NM+BT is no joke an unstoppable unhook machine. Here: http://xboxclips.com/thesuicidefox/46d027be-a193-4259-9c26-b43c4d8c5744
That was the third time I did that to that guy. It would have been 4 because after the second time he slugged me and left me so I got up, but I had to take a running hit for someone. Because I did this, all of the other 3 got out. Campers ALWAYS take me first like a starving dog serve a juicy pork chop. And the moment they do, there game is borked with Kindred. This guy wanted to camp us, got me first, I took 4 hits (3 of them BT yolo saves that he could not STOP me from doing unless he grabbed me with perfect timing), all 3 other players escaped. GG camping LF.
NM guy is like a timer for the killer. The speed of the timer is dependent on how fast the killers kills me. If they are slow, the game is slow. If they are fast, the game is fast. I play super optimally because I'm not scared of the killer, and I will MAKE THEM kill me if I'm doing something they don't want me to do. I can sponge hits for my team, and if the killer wants to slow the game down they will slug me.
Bro I get hooked right in front of a running gen a killer kicks and runs off, and when I'm save I just casually walk over and start doing it again. If the killer wants me to stop they have to come get me while my team is doing a gen on the other side of the map. I will make them come kill me at that gen and if they don't then a gen pops and they don't even get me. That game there were 2 gens left, but most of the gens on the map were 50% so it only took them another 40 seconds to get the gates open after I died.
Trust me, this build will eat every resource the killer has to extend games and force the game to end when killer kills NM guy.
@thesuicidefox My advice would be to swap Resilience with Tenacity.That way you can get away faster on the ground while recovering at the same time. Other then that not bad. Might have to run this build when I get the time.
No you need Resil or else you don't have anything to threaten the killer with. Resil makes you do EVERYTHING faster, and it lets you hard counter stuff like Ruin. I will finish a gen in 60 seconds with Ruin up if I can hit 1 in 4 great skill checks. NM + Resil + BT let's you do what I did in the video. Without Resil unhooks are slower and you can't do this stuff to killers.
Try this build guys. Play like you don't care, like you are not scared of the killer, do stuff you would NEVER do as a normal survivor. Do totems right in their face as they chase someone. If they see you they WILL come for you don't flinch. If you flinch then they know you are not a true NM guy and will kill you right away. Make them pull you off, worst case they get you, best case you bodied their Ruin right in their face. If they are mad so what, they can't camp you because game goes fast, and they can't tunnel you because game goes fast. They have to just hook you and shake it off which 99% of killers can't do. You mess with their head when you have no fear.
NO MITHER GIVES YOU HUGE SURVIVOR BALLS Try it.
PS. Maybe I'm not stressing enough, but you don't want to just give yourself to killer unless it's obvious the killer isn't interested. Like don't do the totem if no one else is around, the killer will just hook you and you get nothing for it. If someone else is around do the totem. If the killer takes you that totem is gone. If the killer finds the other guy, keep doing the totem. If they decide to ignore you and chase the other guy, the totem is gone. It's lose-lose for killer they can't make a decision that doesn't result in the loss of that totem. If they slug me and go off to chase the other guy, I will sit, slugged, at that totem, and get myself up. The INSTANT I am up I am doing the totem. But that makes sure the totem, at the very least, lasts longer, so if killer wants a longer game that's the best move he can do. Totem is gone in 60 seconds no matter what though.
I play nice with killers that play nice. If you slug me a lot I will not rush gens, I will just play around and have fun. I'll still do what I should to help my team escape for a 3-1 victory but I won't be a jerk. If you end up being a killer I don't like, you will know what it means to suffer.
@thesuicidefox honestly I only find Resilience useful when either paired with Leader or Spinechill (for faster vaulting). But I'll trust your judgement.
Just promise you won't bully killers that play nice. Play nice with killers that play nice, and don't gen rush. Get the first 2 done and just hang out until killer gets some hooks or a DS is used. Then do another. Pace yourself. If the killer plays nice but still doesn't have a kill when gates are open offer yourself to the killer. Trust me if you made it to exit gates with a killer that played nice you will likely double pip from 3 iri medals (LB, Bene, Chaser) and a silver in Unbroken, so dying doesn't make a difference.
id hook the no mither guy even if he tries to save others, its a free hook and i wont let you get up, i usually drop the ds guy till i can hook him on a nearby hook if not... oh well
While i can see that your strategy is valid i have to say . That it is a really suicidal way of playing no mither and that it is stupid AF(no offense). I do that when i dont have no mither if i want too. No mither helps me to simply not be found by the killer unless i ######### up my stealth game.
You killers are being horribly bad im sorry to say. That would never work for me at all.
Yeah no mither is best used for stealth purposes rather than super agressive purposes.
Every time you hook him, a gen will get done and you lost another hook on someone else. Imagine just wanting 4 hooks, 1 for each (say BBQ), and only getting 1 no matter who you chase. Then when I die, gates are powered, everyone still has 3 hooks, and DS is still in play. There is no catching anyone else, you lose when you kill me, unless you can do it SUPER fast before I get the chance to do anything, or if you catch me and another guy somewhere.
uhh i dont have bbq sooooo... i dont mind you are dying and one of your friends too with my noed
With this build you can do both. Resil let's you do a lot of things faster, and BT let's you do aggressive saves if you NEED it. If you don't need NM guy to save, he doesn't save. He only saves when no one is going for it or if no one can go for it.
I wanted to experiment swapping Kindred with Sole Survivor, just for lols. Thinking I won't do ANY gens and just hang around until everyone is dead, then see how fast I can do the rest and escape.
with that it would be an instant substitute from No mither to WGLF. and resilience for self care and do that. too bad i dont have BT tho.
I've experimented a bit with the build and I found it mainly comes down to NM-BT-Resil. This is the combo you use to be a true NM guy.
If you want the team to feel bad for you when you are on a hook, and optimize their play when you are hooked, use Kindred. If you want to take hits for people, especially an obsession, use Empathy. WGLF would be good if you want to just rush hooks for bloodpoints. Left Behind would be for hatch games. Small Game if you wanna be the totem guy. Leader for team games. Etcetera.
If you play for 2 gens and 2 saves, and the killer doesn't take your hooks super fast, then you can easily pip every game. I've been letting killers take me if they didn't get anyone else, especially an obsession. If they take someone I'll escape through the door, but even then I'll do the doors and then give myself to killer if they played fair because it's the fair thing for them. That's a safety pip for them, and I already pipped so surviving won't make a difference unless the killer NEVER took my hook during the game (bc that's a 2 pip).
Fair enought il try it when i can . I need the bill BT teachable tho.
Thank you for the tips tho .