WTH is there spots I can’t walk through but survivors can?!

This is dog #########, as if it isn’t hard enough but seriously, a place survivors can walk through but I can’t

Comments

  • It's probably a bug.

    @MandyTalk

  • Yeah, sometimes spots like this spawn on the map and killers are forced to go around them but survivors can in between them freely. It's awful.

  • these are called "fatshame spots".

    thats a bug - please make sure to report them in the bug reports section of this forum, so the devs get to know about them and can fix them.


    if you get survivors who constantly abuse them to gain unfair advantages over you, thats also reportable. so if you have someone who always runs to that spot during a chase, you can - with evidence - report them by filing a ticket at the official support page (https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us). an ingame report will be required.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    these are called "fatshame spots".

    thats a bug - please make sure to report them in the bug reports section of this forum, so the devs get to know about them and can fix them.

    if you get survivors who constantly abuse them to gain unfair advantages over you, thats also reportable. so if you have someone who always runs to that spot during a chase, you can - with evidence - report them by filing a ticket at the official support page (https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us). an ingame report will be required.

    Thanks, poor mr puddles

  • @Nazeef13 said:

    I hate these.

    But there are also spot survivors can't walk through but you can swing and land a hit through.

    the fences in Haddonfield would be a good example for that.

    those are intentional though, as far as i know.

  • On the Asylum I had survivors who got up on these boxes and started healing where I couldn't reach them. But I could hit them. I downed them up there, and then couldn't pick them up because I couldn't land on the boxes. Once I downed all 4 though, they started slithering down.

  • I’ve had a few rock glitches that only works for surv on the two asylum maps