Plz stop helping killer side, they didn't deserve
One more time, the game is in the killer side and that's not why im angry, the cause is ¿Why the killers camp and tunneling in every match? Please devs, do something, because after the game was "balanced" the killers begins to be more campers and tunnelers
Comments
No worries. I understand what you are talking about but my point is, is that yes there still will be toxic survivors and tunneling and camping killers. But, if we were to buff the killers with better respectful buffs alot of those who tunnel or camp due to it being unfair will be more likely to shift into a mindset of "This will be alot easier!"
While some the survivors will be like: "FUDDDGE I HATE YOU DEVS" Which I also understand.
So if we buff them a tiny bit respectfully with meaningful buffs most survivors and killers would be happy while some that are unhappy are minimal.