Source of Complaints

So I have to ask because I've been playing for a long time now on PC in the red ranks as both killer and survivor. Whenever someone complains about anything whether it's Keys, Moris, certain perks/killers, camping/tunneling, etc., where and when is this happening? At what rank and what system are you guys experiencing your issues? Because out of everything I've read in the forums, I probably only experience 5-10% of what everyone complains about.

It's why I'm so skeptical when someone criticizes something because to me, it just sounds lime you're complaining that something didn't go your way for a couple of games and that it is just the NORM.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • There's plenty of very unbalanced things in the game that people are right to be upset about. But people will also get mad just for losing as well. With enough experience you should be able to distinguish the two.

  • @Shocktober said:

    There's plenty of very unbalanced things in the game that people are right to be upset about. But people will also get mad just for losing as well. With enough experience you should be able to distinguish the two.

    That still doesn't answer anything I asked. Because even if there is an imbalance somewhere, I've never seen it nor experienced it to the degree that people claim it to be.

  • @Desh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1180935#Comment_1180935

    That still doesn't answer anything I asked. Because even if there is an imbalance somewhere, I've never seen it nor experienced it to the degree that people claim it to be.

    There are a lot of valid causes for complaint in DBD. That being said, people do tend to over-exaggerate the seriousness and/or frequency of certain issues because they forget that this game is played worldwide, and the majority of its players never bother making their voices heard online, so what this person has experienced and maybe heard from other people is only a very small fraction of the player experience as a whole.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1180943#Comment_1180943

    There are a lot of valid causes for complaint in DBD. That being said, people do tend to over-exaggerate the seriousness and/or frequency of certain issues because they forget that this game is played worldwide, and the majority of its players never bother making their voices heard online, so what this person has experienced and maybe heard from other people is only a very small fraction of the player experience as a whole.

    I never over exaggerate! The audacity! The violence! My opinions are true and never read from a script!

    giphy (4).gif


  • @Desh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1180935#Comment_1180935

    That still doesn't answer anything I asked. Because even if there is an imbalance somewhere, I've never seen it nor experienced it to the degree that people claim it to be.

    Then you don't play the game enough to realize it's flaws. There's some extremely imbalanced characters, perks, add-ons, offerings, and items.

    However, survivors will typically complain about anything if they lose. You can win with perkless, addon-less wraith and still have survivors telling you to off yourself. It is rare to get a GG for performing well as a killer, at least in my experience.

    You can put 3 people in the basement at the same time, proxy camp it, and still get salt for camping that even though it is the optimal play. Survivors typically complain about not being enough chances enough though they can equip them as perks. But at the same time, there are incredibly cheap killer characters and add-ons that will down you as a survivor for doing almost nothing skillfull.

  • It's mostly salt. I know when I get outplayed I get super salty and start to think everything is op... as survivor.

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1180943#Comment_1180943

    Then you don't play the game enough to realize it's flaws. There's some extremely imbalanced characters, perks, add-ons, offerings, and items.

    However, survivors will typically complain about anything if they lose. You can win with perkless, addon-less wraith and still have survivors telling you to off yourself. It is rare to get a GG for performing well as a killer, at least in my experience.

    You can put 3 people in the basement at the same time, proxy camp it, and still get salt for camping that even though it is the optimal play. Survivors typically complain about not being enough chances enough though they can equip them as perks. But at the same time, there are incredibly cheap killer characters and add-ons that will down you as a survivor for doing almost nothing skillfull.

    I'll usually send a gg to a good killer, and earlier today while playing Legion I had someone say gl and gg ^^