Thanks devs
Wanted to say thanks for the BP event, and SUPER THANKS for the AWESOME new gf mask. I usually don't buy cosmetics, but this was a must have as I'm a gf main. Thanks again!
Wanted to say thanks for the BP event, and SUPER THANKS for the AWESOME new gf mask. I usually don't buy cosmetics, but this was a must have as I'm a gf main. Thanks again!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still waiting on my Coronavirus Plague cosmetic, but other than that, yeah it's a good idea for them to do it and they clearly listened to their players and reacted to current events.
For that I will give them credit.