Balance Changes | Déjà vu, Huntress Lullaby, & Keys
PROLOGUE
Welcome to the thread series where I make changes to a few perks and see how much spotlight they get from the community. 😁
Here's my previous threads: Give it a look and comment if you'd like! 😊
@NMCKE said:
Prologue
Welcome to the thread series where I make changes to a few perks and see how much spotlight they get from the community. 😁
Here's my previous thread: Give it a look and comment if you'd like! 😊
No Mither
Staying injured gives you incredible strength:
- 60 Seconds: Grunts of Pain caused by injuries are silenced.
- 90 Seconds: You won't leave trails of blood.
- 120 Seconds: Survivors, including yourself, can heal you 50%/75%/100% faster than normal.
Dying State
Recovering is an automatic action when you are motionless.
If you can fully recover with Unbreakable, press the active ability button while at maximum recovery progress to transition to the injured state.
Monstrous Sacrifice
After hooking a survivor, the Entity blocks the hooked survivor for 20/25/30 seconds. During that time, the hooked survivor's sacrifice timer remains paused and cannot be saved.
Epilogue
This is the part where I ask you to give me feedback! 😁
@NMCKE said:
Prologue
Starting a thread series where I make changes to a few perks and see how much spotlight they get from the community. 😁
Cruel Limits
When a generator is completed, after 5 seconds, all vault locations and breakable walls are blocked by the Entity.
If a survivor drops a pallet, all blocked locations within 48/40/32 meters to that pallet are freed from the Entity.
Only the killer can bypass the blocked locations, and the auras of all blocked objects are revealed to the killer.
Blood Hound
Attacking a survivor with a basic attack will inflict the Hemorrhage status effect until the survivor either heals or is hooked.
Attacking a survivor with a basic attack will reveal the auras of all injured survivors for 10 seconds.
This perk has a cool-down of 40/50/60 seconds.
Hemorrhage
Instead of increasing the frequency a survivor leaves a blood trail.
Hemorrhage will now make blood trails easier to see and expire slower than normal, depending on the status tier.
Epilogue
This is the part where I ask you to give me feedback! 😁
Déjà vu
You see the auras of the closest 3 generators within proximity to each other.
If a generator highlighted by Déjà vu is regressing, it will be shown by a white aura.
Repairing a generator highlighted by Déjà vu increases success zones (not bonus zones) by 30%/40%/50%.
Hex: Huntress Lullaby
Perk starts the Trial inactive until cleansed.
Once cleansed, every hook decrease the time between the skill check warning and the skill check by 25% up to a maximum 50%/75%/100%.
Keys
Note: I will cover mori in the next thread.
Keys, when used to open the hatch, takes a certain amount of time to successfully unlock the hatch.
The HUD will blink the hatch icon, as well as give the killer an audible warning (not a visual notification) while the survivor attempts to unlock the hatch.
The key is consumed if the survivor interrupts the attempt, unless the survivor has the milkstone add-on.
Broken Key / Dull Key / Skeleton Key
Duration: 15/25/30 Seconds.
Open Hatch Time: -/20/20 Seconds.
New Add-on: Key Shank (Ultra Rare)
Grants the ability to unlock the hatch in 20 seconds if the key can't already do so.
Channelling the key let's you see from the killer's perspective.
Epilogue
This is the part where I ask you to give me feedback! 😁
Comments
I like the idea behind Deja Vu giving some kind of bonus when repairing those 3 gens, but lets be real, anybody can hit those huge Skill Checks, and this wouldn't make me to use it. I would give it a 2x more bloodpoints for repairing those 3 gens instead of increasing Skill Check success zones.
I love the Idea behind Huntress Lullaby tho, it's like Haunted Grounds, it punishes Survivor for cleansing those sweet totems. But I think it should give Survivors some kind of warning that this perk is in play, like haunted grounds does. (Spawns two hex totems)
I really like the Key ideas, it makes sense and gives the Killer a warning that it's going to happen. Good job! (Also I know that the Broken Key is the lowest in rarity, but I think it should have the most amount of charges, since it cannot do anything on it's own)
I like the idea behind Deja Vu giving some kind of bonus when repairing those 3 gens, but lets be real, anybody can hit those huge Skill Checks, and this wouldn't make me to use it. I would give it a 2x more bloodpoints for repairing those 3 gens instead of increasing Skill Check success zones.
The idea with increasing the success zones is to prevent killers from using debuffs to hold the 3 gen strategy. 😄
Like, using Huntress Lullaby or Unnerving Presence to make repairing generators very difficult. The increased success zones from Déjà vu either cancels the other effect or gives you more room for error.
Also, you forgot the part where you ALWAYS see the closest 3 generators in proximity and whether or not they are regressing.
I love the Idea behind Huntress Lullaby tho, it's like Haunted Grounds, it punishes Survivor for cleansing those sweet totems. But I think it should give Survivors some kind of warning that this perk is in play, like haunted grounds does. (Spawns two hex totems)
Perhaps you receive a notification like we currently do when it's active somewhere on the map.
Survivors who cleanse everything they see might regret it later, but those who chill and repair a generator — they will know this perk is in play.
I really like the Key ideas, it makes sense and gives the Killer a warning that it's going to happen. Good job! (Also I know that the Broken Key is the lowest in rarity, but I think it should have the most amount of charges, since it cannot do anything on it's own)
Maybe, I just think we should base how valuable things are with the strength they give to the table.
Having a rare item have more charges would look weird when compared to a ultra rare item with less charges. However, I don't really care, just saying it would look weird. 😄
just in general, when a generator is regressing, it should always be shown in white when seen by a survivor within a certain number of meters, considering how rare it is survivors bring in generator aura perks.