How would everyone feel if premonition got changed to where it lights up and makes a noise when your aura is shown to the killer? It'd kinda be like a reverse distortion, but there's no tokens.
Sounds like a really strong distortion to an extent
That's how I was thinking it was as well. I feel like there'd be no point in adding tokens either because someone who knows the game really well can just tell what perks and add-ons the killer is using that's showing their aura by it only needing to happen once. Aura reading perks and add-ons don't really have limited uses, only cool-downs.
I agree that premonition needs to be reworked / buffed (it really is and has always been an inferior version of spine chill) I'm not sure I like this rework though, since it takes away from the integrity of what the perk originally was which I think was a good effect all things considered.
I think your idea would be better served as a completely separate perk idea.
Premonition is an ok perk in its current form. It could be better, but there are a bunch of perks that are in a worse situation and need a rework more.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sounds like a really strong distortion to an extent
That's how I was thinking it was as well. I feel like there'd be no point in adding tokens either because someone who knows the game really well can just tell what perks and add-ons the killer is using that's showing their aura by it only needing to happen once. Aura reading perks and add-ons don't really have limited uses, only cool-downs.
I agree that premonition needs to be reworked / buffed (it really is and has always been an inferior version of spine chill) I'm not sure I like this rework though, since it takes away from the integrity of what the perk originally was which I think was a good effect all things considered.
I think your idea would be better served as a completely separate perk idea.
Premonition is an ok perk in its current form. It could be better, but there are a bunch of perks that are in a worse situation and need a rework more.