Turn the chase music down/off?
Please give us an option to do this. Sometimes I like to listen for the hatch during a chase rather than hear the ######### chase music that literally drowns every other noise out.
Please and thank you.
Please give us an option to do this. Sometimes I like to listen for the hatch during a chase rather than hear the ######### chase music that literally drowns every other noise out.
Please and thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's the point of the chase music - to drown out everything else. Seems like it's working as intended.
The point of chase music is to make it as hard as possible for the killer to hear anything, I really miss the old days.....
The Hatch is really loud.
But considering it's actually intended to drown noise out, it's fine.