PS4 experience with controller improved over the last months?
I tested out dbd on PS4 on late 2019 and it was horrible for me. The controller experience was really unfun.
Now, dbd is on sale and I'm thinking about to buy it myself. However, I need to know if something has changed since then. If not I ain't grabbing this game.
Also, how is the fps? I remember it being really bad in certain situations.
Comments
I have not noticed any difference on either front.
March 2019 they were planning on all consoles running DbD at 60fps as discussed in this dev update.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49456/optimization-status-update-road-to-60fps/
A year later and they don’t talk about it, we don’t know if it’s still planned and being worked on or if they have given up and abandoned the plan because it’s as impossible to achieve as it sounds.
I have tried to bring it up in dev Q and A threads as well as comments like this but have never received any dev comments with an update on the so called ‘Road to 60fps’.
Console has had no noticeable QoL improvements and in some instances (maps/killers) it can run worse.
On PS4 UK survivor queue times are very long waits whilst killer queue times are instant because it’s a generally unpleasant experience playing one side of the game.
That sucks.
Well, no money from me then lol