A request from Limmeny to Behaviour Interactive

Dear Behaviour Interactive,

I am writing this e-mail in order to complain about my gameplay experience as a surviovor facing The Doctor. His powers are way too strong in some situations and because he is played so much he can be very annoying (I sometimes play against him a couple times in a row). 

It would make me and certainly other fellow survivors very happy if you considered balancing The Doctor!

Best regards,

Limmeny

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • @Limmeny said:

    Dear Behaviour Interactive,

    I am writing this e-mail in order to complain about my gameplay experience as a surviovor facing The Doctor. His powers are way too strong in some situations and because he is played so much he can be very annoying (I sometimes play against him a couple times in a row). 

    It would make me and certainly other fellow survivors very happy if you considered balancing The Doctor!

    Best regards,

    Limmeny

    Which aspect of his power is too strong? In my opinion he is very balanced right now. His tracking ability is good, but not super strong, and his looping shock IMO is very fun to play against. If his tracking ability is really bugging you I recommend running Calm Spirit.