switch form ps4 to pc

goodmorning

i ve question: if i buy a gaming pc, can i switch my account form ps4 to this one??? because i don t want to lose my dresses, my skills, my experiences and my point

thanks

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • No, there is no cross save for this game. I switched from PS4 to PC and had to start over. Personally I find this game easier to play on controller anyway.

  • Cross-progression isn't a feature of DBD yet, unfortunately. We have reason to believe that it may well be in the future, since the devs have issued surveys to gauge player interest in it a couple of times now, but so far nothing has been officially announced.

  • Unfortunately not, you'll have to start over without any of your progress made on PS4. This isn't too big of a problem until you realize you have to re-buy all of the DLC's. As someone that switched from PS4 to Xbox to PC, I completely agree that it sucks, but until the developers add something it's what you have to do.

  • @Brenonon said:

    Unfortunately not, you'll have to start over without any of your progress made on PS4. This isn't too big of a problem until you realize you have to re-buy all of the DLC's. As someone that switched from PS4 to Xbox to PC, I completely agree that it sucks, but until the developers add something it's what you have to do.

    I think re-grinding all your perks, prestiges, etc would also pose a problem no...?

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1181479#Comment_1181479

    I think re-grinding all your perks, prestiges, etc would also pose a problem no...?

    Eh, if you're passionate enough about the game like I am it isn't that big of a problem. It made me get burned out a little faster because I spent around 500 - 800 hours on PS4 (It doesn't count hours) and another 100 on Xbox. But re-grinding and spending your bloodpoints a little more strategically is fun.

  • @Brenonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1181917#Comment_1181917

    Eh, if you're passionate enough about the game like I am it isn't that big of a problem. It made me get burned out a little faster because I spent around 500 - 800 hours on PS4 (It doesn't count hours) and another 100 on Xbox. But re-grinding and spending your bloodpoints a little more strategically is fun.

    Unless you like grinding like I or you do, than no... It has nothing to do with being passionate about the game itself, it's more-so about the progress you have to leave behind to go to another platform, that's the main issue a lot of players have when they want to switch platforms.