Killer DC at end of game, didn't give me my rewards

Basically the game ended with the killer DCing just before we opened the exit gate, the game said I 2 pipped with 3 iridescent emblems and silver for evader but when it took me back to the lobby screen post game I had none of the bloodpoints or the pips I'd earned which would have ranked me up.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @olluscjacobus said:

    Basically the game ended with the killer DCing just before we opened the exit gate, the game said I 2 pipped with 3 iridescent emblems and silver for evader but when it took me back to the lobby screen post game I had none of the bloodpoints or the pips I'd earned which would have ranked me up.

    Unfortunately this has happened too me as well, along with losing the item I brought with me.