Lobby Simulator
Hey guys, Switch waiting queue are so long it seriously feels like a lobby simulator, I always find quick games solo but when with friends, it takes about 20 minutes.
Hey guys, Switch waiting queue are so long it seriously feels like a lobby simulator, I always find quick games solo but when with friends, it takes about 20 minutes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clearly the game is telling you that SWF is OP and you should stop doing it.
I keed, I keed.
That does seem odd that lobby would act differently, as killers have no way of knowing if the party is SWF or not. I mean PC players sometimes can by checking steam profiles but that's it.
I'm on switch and it takes so long to find 1 boring game, like c'mon