Increase in Lag?
Has anyone else been experiencing an increase in lag recently? Killers teleporting all over the map.. killer powers/m1's causing massive FPS loss?
Has anyone else been experiencing an increase in lag recently? Killers teleporting all over the map.. killer powers/m1's causing massive FPS loss?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im on PC with good internet and don't know why I lag so badly on both sides. I reinstalled the game yesterday and it plays better but still lag's on occasion. IDK why?
Its been happening a lot and not only for me, many of my friends have had issues too
Most likely due to a high amount of users, both due to everyone being off and the bloodrush, servers can only take so much before they start to lag, and Dead by Daylight isn't the only game effected by this.
it's hapenning here too sometimes. Yesterday I gave up playing because of lag on both sides. Today Survivors complaining about lag in a game I was Killer, but playing survivors I didn't have lag yet