i need help
I can't play as survivor. its keep saying "failed creating a group" i restarted the game multiple times now. any solutions?
I can't play as survivor. its keep saying "failed creating a group" i restarted the game multiple times now. any solutions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd suggest opening a ticket/ going to the technical issues section.
opening a ticket won't help, i already contacted BHVR via email, no respond after 4 weeks
Mmh, sorry to hear that. I opened a ticket for Tropico 6 and Kalypso was very quick to respond, I don't know about Behaviour though.
If your ######### has been broken for 4 weeks, it might be time to reinstall.
Also did you try checking your files?