when is dedicated being put back on

when will they put dedicated service back on xbox?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @psychobandit7

    They should still be active? At least as far as I know.

    You can confirm this yourself by checking if you can see each Survivors ping WHILE you sit in a Pre-lobby as the Killer. If those ping indicators are there for each Survivor, than that means Dedicated Servers are not active on the Xbox version.

    If by chance they were removed, there hasn't been any information on their return, at least from what I've been hearing about the Xbox version.

  • @psychobandit7 said:

    when will they put dedicated service back on xbox?

    There was a bug found that was impacting the dedicated servers akot on Xbox so when they fix it.


    @FireHazard said:

    @psychobandit7

    They should still be active? At least as far as I know.

    You can confirm this yourself by checking if you can see each Survivors ping WHILE you sit in a Pre-lobby as the Killer.

    From what I know they were in January/February.

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/139943/when-is-dedicated-being-put-back-on

    There was a bug found that was impacting the dedicated servers akot on Xbox so when they fix it.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1178836#Comment_1178836

    From what I know they were in January/February.

    From what I could gather, they were never implemented on the Xbox version, so i'm not sure if they ever were implemented for that version in the first place. Sometimes I see PS4 and Xbox as the same thing, so I just assumed that since PS4 has them (I believe) than Xbox would have them too.

    With all that being said, there hasn't been anything about the "return" and/or implementation of Dedicated Servers on Xbox, at least from what I could gather in a short time.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1178840#Comment_1178840

    From what I could gather, they were never implemented on the Xbox version, so i'm not sure if they ever were implemented for that version in the first place. Sometimes I see PS4 and Xbox as the same thing, so I just assumed that since PS4 has them (I believe) than Xbox would have them too.

    With all that being said, there hasn't been anything about the "return" and/or implementation of Dedicated Servers on Xbox, at least from what I could gather in a short time.

    Dedicated servers on Xbox were added sometime in between the archives level III announcement and the release of the dark devotee outfit.

    Dedicated servers were removed sometime in between the dark devotee outfit being released and archives level IV.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1178840#Comment_1178840

    From what I could gather, they were never implemented on the Xbox version, so i'm not sure if they ever were implemented for that version in the first place. Sometimes I see PS4 and Xbox as the same thing, so I just assumed that since PS4 has them (I believe) than Xbox would have them too.

    With all that being said, there hasn't been anything about the "return" and/or implementation of Dedicated Servers on Xbox, at least from what I could gather in a short time.

    Dedicated servers on Xbox were added sometime in between the archives level III announcement and the release of the dark devotee outfit.

    Dedicated servers were removed sometime in between the dark devotee outfit being released and archives level IV.

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1178851#Comment_1178851

    Dedicated servers on Xbox were added sometime in between the archives level III announcement and the release of the dark devotee outfit.

    Dedicated servers were removed sometime in between the dark devotee outfit being released and archives level IV.

    I didn't really have time to confirm that or not, but now that I look back at this that seems to be true.

    They were enabled around a month ago but pulled quite recently as you described, so it didn't really exist for that long to notice. So as far as I've recently seen through updates and what not, they haven't revealed when they'll be coming back. They should eventually come back though, so I wouldn't worry about it right now. @psychobandit7