Babysitter needs a buff and I have an idea!
The Babysitter is probably the worst perk in the Stranger Things chapter and this needs to be fixed.
My Babysitter version:
When you unhook a Survivor, the unhooked Survivor leaves no scratchmarks, bloodtrail and moans of pain for the next 6/8/10 seconds.
Both you and the Killer see each other's aura for 5 seconds
If you unhook a Survivor, He gains 150% boost to his speed for 5 seconds
Now the Perk has become much stronger and more useful and has not lost its basic idea.
I believe that my idea will only improve this perk in a positive way.

Comments
Very nice idea, I wish Babysitter got more love somehow, definitely needs a buff, let's help get it a buff!
Yes please, no moaning in particular is needed. I think 3 seconds speed boost would be enough, though i guess 5 seconds would be good too.