When does 'being watched' (track) play?
This is in the original game soundtrack.
But..
When does this play?
Some people say its after you get away in a chase.
Others say it plays while youre near a hooked survivor. (As a survivor)
And some people say it plays while not chasing survivors early game.
When does it play?
(I didnt know what category to put this in, sorry :()
Comments
Pretty sure it plays when you're downed as survivor
It plays when you're downed.
When I read the title I thought about old Myers music that played to survivor when they were stalked for long enough
That's not correct. While you are downed the track "punished" is played:
https://youtu.be/r60SYapg_EYAt topic: I don't think the track "being watched" made it into the live version of the game or it was removed like Michael Myers' tier 1 stalking sound effect (it was removed post DLC if I remember correctly):
https://youtu.be/DXhO3iMZHnc