When killers rage quit....

Why do we lose our items feels like a cruel punishment to survivors. I have been trying more survivor games lately and sucks when lose all your items when they decided to quit at start.

Comments

  • same with killers but in you place you can find more in the game

  • same with killers but in you place you can find more in the game

    Sadly killers lose points and offering when all quit too. But there less likely to lose stuff fast cause they need all 4 to quit. It solely relys on 4 being a jerk rather then 1. Though there are those big jerk friend groups.
  • Was the killer Freddy? I was just hosting a match as him and not sure what happened but a few min in it just went to the results screen, and I guess it somehow disconnected on my end, wasn't on purpose though, sorry to the survivors that lost their goodies! :(
  • @trev666 said:
    Was the killer Freddy? I was just hosting a match as him and not sure what happened but a few min in it just went to the results screen, and I guess it somehow disconnected on my end, wasn't on purpose though, sorry to the survivors that lost their goodies! :(

    Nah it was just a day of me trying out survivor getting my toolbox setup. I would be just getting games of killers where i do same annoying stuff every survivor does to me as killer main.(Seems only way to stop Facecamping) Sometimes it just has to be one gen hit and there gone. I think just unfair to rob survivors of that. Seems like can lead to some toxic behaviour where a killer sees a toxic group of friends again he just gamed with and just quits taking there 4 toolboxes away.

  • @FayeZahara said:
    Why do we lose our items feels like a cruel punishment to survivors. I have been trying more survivor games lately and sucks when lose all your items when they decided to quit at start.

    You lose offerings, but you don't lose items. So, if you use a cake, it sucks, but you still keep your nice toolbox.

  • @FayeZahara said:
    Why do we lose our items feels like a cruel punishment to survivors. I have been trying more survivor games lately and sucks when lose all your items when they decided to quit at start.

    Ehm what? You dont lose your items if the killer DCs, you only lose the offering
    In fact the killer loses his addons if the survivors DC.... its exactly the other way round LOL

  • Master said:

    @FayeZahara said:
    Why do we lose our items feels like a cruel punishment to survivors. I have been trying more survivor games lately and sucks when lose all your items when they decided to quit at start.

    Ehm what? You dont lose your items if the killer DCs, you only lose the offering
    In fact the killer loses his addons if the survivors DC.... its exactly the other way round LOL

    I have lost 6 toolboxes due to killer dc, so must be a bug in ps4 build. Each time they even state i lost the item in the screen and its addons. I don't see it other way around cause i killer main and this issue never came up cause rare for all four to be quiters.
  • I don't know much about this since I don't use many items.

    But if it's true, then yeah, I guess it needs to be patched.

  • The only time I didn't get to keep my items is when the killer used Franklin's Demise on me and then DC'ed. Got this like twice with a instant heal. For the rest I can not imagen any other method that'd make you lose items unwanted.

  • @FayeZahara said:
    Why do we lose our items feels like a cruel punishment to survivors. I have been trying more survivor games lately and sucks when lose all your items when they decided to quit at start.

    You should probably edit your post to mention what platform it's on.

  • @FayeZahara said:
    Master said:

    @FayeZahara said:

    Why do we lose our items feels like a cruel punishment to survivors. I have been trying more survivor games lately and sucks when lose all your items when they decided to quit at start.

    Ehm what? You dont lose your items if the killer DCs, you only lose the offering

    In fact the killer loses his addons if the survivors DC.... its exactly the other way round LOL

    I have lost 6 toolboxes due to killer dc, so must be a bug in ps4 build. Each time they even state i lost the item in the screen and its addons. I don't see it other way around cause i killer main and this issue never came up cause rare for all four to be quiters.

    There is a bug that will make the item dissapear from your suirvivor loadout, but it will jsut be sent back to the inventory. Might have been this bug, dont know.

    What do you mean you dont see it other way around? As killer you will always lose everything after a match, and this means also a match where all survivors Dced. If you dont know that killers lose their stuff after a match, how can you call yourself a killer main? :lol: