Ranking tests running?

Just curious, because matchmaking (not queue times) were not that bad since the new chapter. But today I experienced super quick queue times with me being only red rank survivor in a completely green ranked game, or as rank 6 killer against 12-17 survivors

Comments

  • For me personally, matchmaking has been as bad as it normally is. I doubt there are any tests running, I'm still being more or less matched up with players at similar Ranks.

    The Devs said they are working on a new MMR System, and I don't think it's ready for testing yet, they would have told us if this were to be the case.

  • Red rank survivors get more purple rank killers, and purple rank killers get more red rank survivors. The reason for this is obvious if you think about the last balance changes. They annoucend a MMR system on top of that, but it's not implemented afaik.

    /Edit MMR :D

  • @Katzengott said:

    Red rank survivors get more purple rank killers, and purple rank killers get more red rank survivors. The reason for this is obvious if you think about the last balance changes. They annoucend a MMA system on top of that, but it's not implemented afaik.

    Before the last chapter I had mainly 10+ killers. Since the chapter I (at least) often got also red rank killers, I thought they improved already a bit, or not sure what caused this change, but I noticed it. Maybe because of the rank reset. And as killer I mostly got a bunch or red ranks, no matter which rank I currently was (from green to red ranks).

    Just for today I noticed this strange change in matchmaking, so I was wondering if something's going on. Although I just played like 10 matches so far and the above examples were the strangest ones. But I did not have pure redrank matches so far.

  • It's obvisious they needed to "soften" the rank system because the lack of red rank killers.

  • The 1.5x Bloodpoint started today.

    MANY people are flooding back, Call of Duty just ended their Double Exp week as well.